Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Ok. so here is how my birthday weekend all started...first i should say that i was getting pretty bummed cause i wanted to do a water balloon event Saturday with all my friends and family but half of them had things going on so i just decided not to do anything (plus with my birth control i have been EXTREMELY emotional and that did not help the fact that i was not going to celebrate my birthday). Then on Friday my husband called me at work being very frustrated. Here is how the conversation went.. "Kacee i just can't do it anymore!" "whats wrong baby? did something happen?" "Kacee, i wanted to surprise you for your birthday and have a surprise birthday party for you. but its just not working!!! everyone has to work or is busy or they aren't calling me back. will you please just do it?!" i proceeded from there to laugh at the fact my husband tried so hard to make me feel special but just couldn't hack the stress. so Friday night we went to top shelf and had dinner with his family and a few of my friends that were able to make it. Saturday we ran errands, went to my families annual mother's day picnic and then went to the movies and saw Ironman 2. (great movie by the way.) When we got home i decided to look for my birthday present. :) i figured i was getting close when my husband came running from the bathroom with the toothbrush still in his mouth screaming at me to go to bed and stop looking for my present so i decided to be a good little girl and just go to bed. Sunday we woke up and i convinced charlie to let me look for my present. which i found pretty quick. it was the spot i was just bending over to look behind when he came running out of the bathroom. haha. I WIN!!! when i opened my present i found BEAUTIFUL diamond earrings! uuuhhhhh! they are sooo gorgeous. then we got up to the smell of cinnamon french toast that my amazing roommates made. It was half for my birthday and half for mother's day for Julie. then we went to church and ditched out early to look at a couple houses. then came home to the kitchen decorated with streamers. now we are about to head to my dads house for tacos and more fun!! ill let you know what happens there later ;) so far a pretty good birthday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment