Thursday, May 27, 2010

The house update...

So we found the house, you all know that. Finally after about three weeks of waiting, we got it appraised today. Now we can officially move in not knowing how much our house is worth, if we got a great deal on the house or totally screwed. I am pretty sure we got a good deal but you never know until it officially happens right? Well now the moving starts TOMORROW! Then we rush to unpack and find a refrigerator in time for Nathan's birthday party on saturday, which is held at our house. Yes, this means everyone is coming over to see Nathan and our house will be a complete disaster. Biggest fear? Everyone judging me and how my house looks. Is that stupid that i care what people think about my house? Charlie just spent a good half hour lecturing me that i shouldn't worry what everyone thinks about my house. But i can't help it. There is nothing like having someone come over and being impressed with something that involves you. And then there is the side where everyone that walks in leaves with that thought of, "what the helk did she do to her house. really? wow. she should hire someone to do that professionally." ugh. I hate decorating.

7 comments:

  1. oh i have so many comments... first is... haha.... i wish i could be home to help you.. I LOVE DECORATING.. however i know ... A. it would be the new basketball of our childhood and we could rip each others hair out... and my other comments were.. i love you.. and how you refer to it as MY house. haha... typical Kacee... my other comment is... Who the hell cares about how it looks right now... they have to cut you a break..you just moved in.. u are just like me in the sense of it all having to come together at your pace whether you like it or not... haha we still need things for our apartment.. and it makes me crazy its not done... but just take your time Kac. Do the minimal amount for the party and take your time on the rest. ... ps.. since when does Kacee ever care what the HELL people think!????? ... man i miss u! haha.. oh and my other comment is i hope this comment makes you smile. ok bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya and your pretty good at this blogging thing... i like that i can keep up with you a little better. :) your dog is cute... oh ya..and that facebook comment was just my husband being funny and trying to start rumors hahaha.. but ps. i am wanting a child too. maybe our kids could grow up together like we did. haha.. is that terrible? or that scares me! ha. just kidding. they would be blessed to know each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAY FOR YOUR NEW HOUSE!! And who cares? Kilie is right.... Who cares?! I had your bachelorette party at my house with no furniture haha. Really... they will understand and I am sure your house will look great. I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya i wish you guys could be here too. why is it that my two best friends live in other states! gggrrrrr. and kilie, how can our kids grow up together if you live in Hawaii? haha. and yes i just want EVERYTHING to be done. Landis and i just got done filling up a trailer of all our crap while julie is getting fitted for a dress for Dona's wedding and Charlie is playing at work. I called Charlie and told him it was his turn. i already worked too hard. haha. i hate moving. ps. im starving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and jos, your house looked good for the bachelorette party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. kacee by the time our kids are at the right age... we will be back in az for sure.. we want to come back to arizona and settle down there. :) and it will hopefully be sooner than you all think. ill keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am soooo happy for you guys, but you should not worry about how your house looks since you will only be in it for a few days before they come- NO WORRIES!

    ReplyDelete