Friday, July 23, 2010

Camping Trip!!

Ok so it has been a couple weeks since we went on our family camping trip but you all know me.... ten years later  and i finally post! haha.



Our truck has a mohawk!
Roxie sleeping on the way up. silly puppy!
Ignore my face, i was yelling at her to
come over to me and leave dad alone.
Roxie on the canoe staring at dad.
Roxie and dad!
Roxie and i hanging out on the
shore while dad fished.
Thinking about it...
Getting ready.... 
GO!!! Yup. She jumped and is in!
Since she jumped in about a total of 3 times!
We decided to let her learn her lesson
 and let her swim... for a while.
Here she is getting tired.
We felt bad so we pulled her in.
Geez, she is heavy!
She insisted on sharing her water with me.
While dad screamed from the other
side of the canoe for me to not let her
get him wet. Haha. What a whimp!
Luckily we brought towels!

1 comment:

  1. You have made a great website related to fishing which i like visiting.I am impressed to see your work.
    Fishing Rod

    ReplyDelete