Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A recurring addiction!

ok. i have to admit something... i am officially addicted to slushies. or should i say i am re-addicted? of course as a kid EVERYONE loved slushies (if not than you were a very very strange child) but recently i have been having a very strong desire for this amazingly colorful drink! the reds, the blues, the whites and sometimes pink too :). I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel like i need to join an AAA group or something..."Hi, my name is Kacee and i love slushies. Everytime i drive by a QT or 7Eleven, i have to stop in and get one. I felt like its time to get help."

3 comments:

  1. where are all the pictures of your damn house!? i have been dying to see them. hahahaha... c mon.. please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe Kilie said the d word! HAHA. I love you roomie! I would drink those everyday if I had a cute little figure like yours! NO MEETING REQUIRED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. actually kilie!!!! we lost the battery to our camera and finally we got a new one but charlie takes the camera to work with him everyday and i keep forgetting to steal it when he gets home so i can take pics. and plus when i am ready to take pics my roommates decide to make a very nice mess and not clean up after themselves ;)

    ReplyDelete